Payment via GIRO
Besides school and miscellaneous fees, you can also opt to use the same GIRO account to pay for your child’s/ward’s enrichment programmes and school charges. The amounts will be net of Edusave deductions if you have authorized the Edusave standing orders for school fees and enrichment programmes.
This GIRO instruction will carry on if your child/ward remains in a Government or Government Aided primary school, secondary school or junior college.
The schedule for the various types of deductions are as follows :
|School Fees||Enrichment Programmes and School Charges|
|26th of each month from February to December
If 26th falls on weekend or public holiday, deductions will be made on the next working day.
|6th of each month from March to December
If 6th falls on weekend or public holiday, deductions will be made on the next working day.
If there are any charges overpaid by your child/ward, the credit balance will be used to offset future fees payable in the same academic year. Any excess credit balance (after offsetting future fees) will then be refunded to this GIRO account by the end of the following month.
How to apply
- Download and print the GIRO Application Form.
- Submit the completed form to the school’s General Office (Operating Hours : Mon to Fri 7am to 5.30pm).
- Upon the receipt of the application form, it will take at least one month to process the form as it is subject to the bank’s approval and the verification of the written information.
- Please note that the bank account used for enrichment programmes must be the same bank account used for miscellaneous fees.
- Children Development Account (Baby Bonus Scheme) cannot be used for GIRO standing orders.