To Support the school’s efforts in creating a learning and nurturing environment.
To foster close relationships with teachers, parents and pupils to strive and achieve the best we can be.
Terms of Reference
- to encourage parents to support and be involved in the school’s activities
- to act as a conduit or channel for parents to provide feedback for the overall growth of the school
- to organize educational talks and social activities for parents to enhance parent-child relationships
- to provide opportunities for parents to network and share experiences with one another
- to promote the general well-being of the pupils
- to periodically review the role of PSF to ensure its relevance and value-adding contributions to the school
School Advisory Committee
- Mrs Elaine Quek
- Mr Lim Kim Min
- Mrs Koh Ming Hwee
- Mdm Leng Bing Ling
- Ms Chan Mei Ling
- Mrs Chua-Lee Kai Ling
Maha Bodhi School Parent Support Group Committee
Code of Ethics
- All members are expected to uphold the highest standards of conduct and behaviour with respect to staff, pupils, fellow members and parents of the school.
- Members shall not undermine the authority of the Principal, staff and the rules and regulations of the school
- Members may not use the good name of PSG to communicate or authorize any transaction with any individual or members of the public in general without prior approval of the PSG Committee.
- Members should always respect the decision of the Committee or Advisory Committee. They should always respect fellow members’ views comments and be prepared to share and lend a helping hand in all activities of PSG.
- A member sitting in the Committee who has vested interest in any issue raised and which requires a consensus by the Committee must abstain from voting.
- Members must always conduct themselves in the best of behaviour and protocol at all times in the school and when presenting the good name of PSG in public.
- Members must not criticise the school or the PSG publicly. Any grievances or displeasure with school or PSG should be brought to the attention of the Principal or Chairman, PSG, respectively for consideration and action.
- Members must be committed towards the cause of PSG and ensure that continuous efforts are made to improve the school.